Click here to downlaod ALL pcaps.
If you want to filter the above list, open it (click arrow in top right corner) and use gSheet filtering. Data-->Filter Views.
- Max Tx is expressed in dBm, as described here.
- You can only determine .11w "Optional" support in Assoc. Requests
- 802.11v is determined by "BSS Transition" support. There are many other facets to .11v, see Sec 10.23.6.1 of 802.11-2012 specification.
- In some cases BSS Transition support is added in later versions of OS. Example: iOS 9 brought support, but some iPhone PCAPS above were taken from iOS 7, therefore show 'unsupported'.
- 802.11v must be enabled in the BSS for support to be advertised in Association Requests. This is also true for 802.11k & 802.11r, so please enable these prior to sharing.